Friday, December 7, 2012

#TrophyWife and #ShahsofSunset


Sneak peak of this Saturdays show from The Insider

Be sure to tune in Friday Dec 7th at 730pm on CBS to catch the girls giving an interview on The insider. Im in London so I couldn't be there for it :(
Samona Fusco, Leyla Milani and Paula Steurer

Jennifer Stano and Lilly Ghalichi


This has been an exciting year for both Lilly ( one of my best friends and business partner for Have Faith Swimgerie) and I.  Our swimwear line took off, gracing the pages of some of the most sought after magazines for a designer to be featured in as well as dressing the bodies of some of Hollywoods biggest names. In just our second year in business, we can proudly say we are ahead of the game.
Our Swimwear line- Have Faith Swimgerie.  www.havefaith.com

Most of you may know by now that I filmed for a 1 time Special on TLC called "Secrets of a Trophy Wife," while my partner / bestie Lilly Ghalichi signed on for the second season of Shahs of Sunset on Bravo TV and is best known as, "The Persian Barbie and Persian Princess."

Many of you have been asking me if they will be seeing me on Shahs with Lilly and if Lilly will be on the TLC special Trophy Wife. The answer is unfortunately no, and heres why. At the beginning of the year I was interviewed for Housewives of Beverly Hills, made it to the network but was told I was too young for the already established cast, and I completely agree. Then through the same production company Evolution that produces BH housewives, they casted me for the TLC special Secrets of a Trophy Wife which they were also producing. I talked it over with Alki and Lilly and we all agreed it would be an amazing opportunity to showcase the brand on a great network and NATION WIDE!
Then later on in the year Lilly got asked for a second time to be apart of Shahs of Sunset. She was really hesitant  at first, but again, what an amazing opportunity to showcase the brand AND on a different  and popular network. 2 different viewers, 2 different networks, people spend  hundreds of thousands of dollars for this kind of exposure. So Lilly went through the interviewing process and of course booked it!!! We were all excited to be apart of each others shows and be able to film together when we got the door slammed in our face; we were NOT ALLOWED to film with each other, at each others houses... NOTHING :(
We were really upset but agreed  it was in our best interest to just do them separately, at the end of the day, its still benefitting both of us and our brand. Im not gonna lie, it was really hard to watch all my friends go film with Lilly and me not be allowed to even go watch, and Im sure Lilly felt the same.

So in a nutshell, that is why you will not be seeing me on Shahs or Lilly on SOTW with me. However, Lilly and I have high hopes of one day having our own show together. 2 girls running a business and with 2 babies in the office... ( our manager at Have Faith Swimgerie, Jilly, is also pregnant and 2 months ahead of me. You'll see Jilly on Shahs this coming Sunday).. It could be a really funny show. LOL

Anyway, make sure you tune in Saturday Dec 8th at 10/9c to TLC to catch me on Secrets of  Trophy Wife, and Sunday Dec 9th 10/9c to BRAVO tv to catch Lilly, Jilly and our bestie and fit model Rachel Bernstein, on Shahs of Sunset.
Jennifer Stano

Jennifer Stano

Welcome to my Home. Jennifer Stano. Be sure to tune in THIS Saturday




Lilly Ghalichi and Rachel Bernstein on this Sunday's episode of Shahs of Sunet. Be sure to tune in to see a ton of our new 2013 Collection !!!
Jennifer Stano and Lilly Ghalichi


Jennifer Stano and Lilly Ghalichi

Jennifer Stano and Lilly Ghalichi



Learn a little more about the girls of Secrets Of A Trophy Wife.
Click here to see the full article and bios of each girl. 

Here are some fun links:

Secrets of a Trophy Wife Facebook

Jennifer Stano Facebook 

Follow me on Instagram- @JenniferStano

Check out the Sexiest Swimwear- Have Faith Swimgerie

Follow me on Twitter- @JenniferStano




See you this Saturday Dec 8th at 10/9c on TLC

39 comments:

  1. So freaking excited!!! It makes sense you guys can't film together, and that's ok.... but they better decide to make more trophy wife episodes! Just one? That better be more of a pilot that a real, one-time deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to seeing you on TV tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun, I hope you don´t mind, I felt inspired by the two of you and wrote a little blogpost about you guys. It is more an homage about friendship and staying true to who you are (and I tried to stay objective)...maybe you´ll check it out? Tell me what you think?


    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/12/jennifer-stano-lilly-ghalichi-business.html

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved to see you on Housewives of Beverly Hills though! :( I'm really sad that they don't have you on the show now that I know that you were interviewed for it! But I also understand that the other women on the show are already between 35-50 years old so you are definitely younger than them, but it's still sad!
    I think it would really be a successful show if you & Lilly had one together! :D That would also show people that you can be successful in LA/Beverly Hills even when you're young! I'd really love to watch a show with you & Lilly so I hope that someone reaches out to you two so we can watch a show with you guys soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to watch it. I have it already set on the DVR. Your gorgeous and have made it so far, and you and Alki are adorable together and your going to make amazing parents.. Congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Looks like you have it all! Congrats!

    •♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are beautiful and look EXACTLY alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jennifer,I want to ask you one question.Since I do not live in America, do you know in which website I can watch the show? i cant wait for the show.
    And please write more often new posts .. i love your blog ..

    Take care ,xoxo
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how come leyla milani got to be on shahs of sunset and trophy wives show. seems a bit hypocritical.

    lilly had to act like the swimsuit line was hers alone on the first episode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer,

    Thankyou so much for making this blog. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I find it refreshingly informative and honest.

    Successful people are positive people - and that runs very true with you.

    Thanks again, congratulations on the pregnancy, and I look forward to more wonderful posts!

    I think you're a fantastic role model.

    Lydia, 19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see the show, i also wouldhave loved to see you on Housewives of Beverly Hills. I totally agree with malinbelle.:) Anyways hope you are doing well. Take care
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wondering how the other woman (the pregnant one) was able to be on both Shas and Trophy Wives???? Not fair! Anyway, you looked gorgeous and you and your husband seem to have a wonderful relationship. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just watched your show!!!!!!!!!!! You and Layla were the BEST to watch, who cares about the other women?? The Eurocar woman made herself look like a total biatch for no reason- made herself look so ugly inside........ You guys at least kept it real and humble socially considering your lavish life styles. You kindof made me tear at the end saying to Alki how many more years you both have together.. True love. I LOVE YOU! WISH YOU HAD YOUR OWN SHOW :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gotta say - you were BY FAR the sweetest, most sincere woman on that show! You can genuinely see the love between you and Alki as well as how hard you've worked on your line!

    You are a beautiful person, inside and out! That will be a very lucky child to have a hard working, and sweet mother like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You were soooooooo cute! My favorite for sure. I was glued to the tv when you were on =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVED the show! You and Lilly definitely need your own show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just watched it and I like it! But ya, I agree, Housewives of Beverly Hills would be a much better fit!! ...You looked gorgeous as always! And thanks so much for stopping by at my blog, leaving the sweet comment! Much appreciated!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was so excited to see the show on Saturday but was traveling and missed it. Do you know if TLC is going to be repeating it in the coming weeks or if it will be on iTunes? LOVE you & Lily both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. How come they did make SOATW into a series? Or more then 1 episode? Will they? They should!!! More alki and Jen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are beautiful! love your cute blog and now following you! xo
    PS enter our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is there a way to watch the show online? I don't own a TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Secrets of a trophy wife NEEDS to be a series! DEFINITELY need to see a series/spinoff of just Jennifer and Lilley! I saw both shows and thought you were the same person lol move over kardashians xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Secrets of a trophy wife NEEDS to be a series! DEFINITELY need to see a series/spinoff of just Jennifer and Lilley! I saw both shows and thought you were the same person lol move over kardashians xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Secrets of a trophy wife NEEDS to be a series! DEFINITELY need to see a series/spinoff of just Jennifer and Lilley! I saw both shows and thought you were the same person lol move over kardashians xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Secrets of a trophy wife NEEDS to be a series! DEFINITELY need to see a series/spinoff of just Jennifer and Lilley! I saw both shows and thought you were the same person lol move over kardashians xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh gosh love Lilly on Shahs! now I need to go over to TLC and watch trophy wives!!!

    xo Cassy
    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely loved you and your husband on the show! BTW, I'm totally glad you weren't picked for Housewives. Those broads love them some drama, and that doesn't seem like you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Jennifer, just wondering why we saw Leyla Milani and her husband on your show and on Shahs?? Surely if they are able to appear on both, you and Lilly should be able to do so!! Anyway, congrats on the new show, you came across very sweet and gracious as I knew you would. It would be impossible for them to edit you in a bad light!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Jennifer, to start, you're an amazing woman.My name is Charlotte, I am a French girl of 21 years old, and I'd come and live in the United States because I have a business plan. I'd like to talk about it and see what you think, it's important to me and I think your opinion is important because you're the kind of woman who knows what is in Beverly Hills, this could work or not. This project is the dream of a lifetime. Do you have an email address or other so that I can contact you privately?
    I hope to have an answer! In the meantime I hope everything goes well for you in London, living in Paris, I have the same weather as you, it's cold and it's not challenging at all! I hope your husband and your "little peanut" do well, you are a beautiful pregnant girl :)
    Here my email address: charlotte.rdg@gmail.com if you want to contact me directly.
    PS: Living in France I have not seen the show about the secrets of Trophy Wife, I hope it will be online one day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. why is that leila got to be shahs of sunset ?? And not you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) It's "Lilly", not Leila. 2) The show is about PERSIANS, and Jen is ITALIAN!

      Delete
  31. I love both shows. Hopefully TLC makes Trophy Wives into a series.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello my name is Heather. I'm in the airforce and currently deployed to afgahanastan. It sucks here so we only get limited internet access which sucks because i so want to see your new show! It looks awesome! Its awesome to see you go through your pregnancy. My husband and I are thinking about have a little one of our own but i'm the scared one. Being in the medical field you see all sorts of outcomes so it can be a little intimidating. Hope all goes well with your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't live in the US so I can't watch "Secrets of a Trophy Wife" - so annoyed about that, I badly want to see it!!! :-( Wish you could provide a link for those outside the US who cannot watch it anywhere, but I guess it's not allowed because of copyright, sigh. Hope it becomes a whole series, it'd be awesome! I must admit I don't really like your husband that much, he seems...not that nice (grabbing your boobs in public and leering over your ass in pictures, urgh), but you come across as lovely and genuine, and who am I to judge someone's taste in men? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for sharing this information its really nice.
    Online maternity clothes

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Jennifer! where did you get those gold rimmed aviator sunglasses you have on in the beginning? you have that bun and gold hoops riding in you bentley! hope you reply thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How many episodes?? 1 ??

    ReplyDelete